[Histonet] Fw: Job Offer in El Paso

Pamela Walker walker_pam at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 11:08:52 CST 2020

________________________________
From: Pamela Walker <walker_pam at hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 8, 2020 10:51 AM
To: histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Cc: Pamela Walker <walker_pam at hotmail.com>
Subject: Job Offer in El Paso

Greetings Ms. Eileen A. Allison...

I saw your recent post concerning an opening in your lab. I am sorry your losing a great tech but are open to recieve even greater techs. I am so excited your lab is getting upgrades that always a plus for good productivity in the lab.

My name is Pam Walker. I am currently working in Austin at a high-volume lab for over a year. I mainly cut surgicals, derm, biopsies, prostates, specials and recuts. I do embed but as needed. I would definitely be interested in the position and I am will to relocate if hired.
I look forward to all the information concerning this great opportunity.

Pam Walker, HT