[Histonet] Question about accessioning outside consult cases

Lindrud, Scott Scott.Lindrud at carrishealth.com
Fri Dec 11 12:44:21 CST 2020

Hi Martha,

We have been using Beaker for over 2 years now.  We created another accession that identifies cases that are being sent to us as a consult/referral (both Cyto and Histo).   It works pretty well for us.

Scott

Scott A. Lindrud, MLS(ASCP)CT  | Histopathology Technical Specalist/Cytotechnologist

P: 320-231-4520
F: 320-231-4503
scott.lindrud at carrishealth.com

Carris-Health