[Histonet] CAP proficiency testing

John Garratt john.garratt at ciqc.ca
Thu Apr 16 13:44:07 CDT 2020

The Canadian Pathology Quality Assurance programme runs IHC and FISH EQA internationally. We have performed PD-L1 EQA previously and we will be running a challenge January 2021. Previous EQA reports are available on line. Our website is www.cpqa.ca.
We work with regularity authorities to provide compliance information when requested by the participant.

John