[Histonet] Histology Instructor needed in Orlando, FL A RELIA Exclusive!

relia1 relia1 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 9 08:51:01 CDT 2019

Hi Histonetters!I hope this is the start to a great week for you!I'm hoping you can help me. I have been engaged by our local histology program to recruit an instructor. If you are ASCP certified and are eligible for Florida licensure as a technologist and would like to get off the bench to instruct and inspire the next generation of histotechs we need to talk. OR  If you know anyone else who might be interested please contact me asap.  email: relia1 at earthlink.net Cell 407-353-5070Toll free 866-607-3542#jobs4myhistopeeps #ilovemyhistopeeps Thanks-PamRight place Right time Right move with RELIA!Thank youPam Barker RELIA Solutions Cell 407-353-5070#jobs4myhistopeeps #ilovemyhistopeeps Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10+.