[Histonet] permanent and full-time histology openings

Katherine Marano katherine at ka-recruiting.com
Thu Oct 31 17:03:10 CDT 2019

Happy Halloween Histonetters!

I am looking to fill some *permanent and full-time histology openings* asap.
My clients offer frantastic compensation and benefits, as well as
relocation assistance and sign on bonuses!   Please let me know if you are
interested in hearing more about any of these:

Georgia - Histotech (3a-1130a)
Illinois - Histotechnologist
Indiana - Histotech openings (nights)
North Carolina - Histotech
North Carolina- Histology Techincian Trainee: Non Grosser (3rd shift)
North Carolina - Histology Technician: Grossing
North Dakota - Histology Lead (Monday-Friday day shift)
New York - Histotech (3rd shift)
Ohio - Histotech (Monday - Friday; day shift with varied start times)
Oregon - Histotech HT or HTL (M-F day shift, IHC)
Tennessee - Histology Supervisor (day shift but must be flexible to work
others)
Tennessee - Grosser (Evening/ night shift)
Virginia - Histotech
Wisconsin - Histotech (3rd shift )

Sincerely,

Katherine Marano