[Histonet] Part-time histotech needed in Brown Deer, WI (near Milwaukee)

Matthew Fleming mgflem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 08:24:07 CST 2019

A part-time histotech is needed by Fleming Dermatopathology, an independent
dermatopathology lab in Brown Deer, WI, near Milwaukee. The lab is located
on the ground floor of a newly refurbished building with lots of windows,
and is well equipped with current model Leica manual and fully automated
Microm microtomes, a robotic coverslipper, etc. Hours are flexible and
negotiable, though anyone willing to work Saturday mornings is especially
encouraged to apply.  If you do not want to work regularly but would be
willing to help cover the lab part- or full-time during unwanted vacation
time, we might also be interested in that arrangement. Compensation is
competitive but dependent on experience and certification.

If interested, please email me at the address below.

Matthew Fleming, MD
Fleming Dermatopathology
4324 W Bradley Road
Brown Deer, WI 53223