[Histonet] Roche "bashing"

jsjurczak at comcast.net jsjurczak at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 09:57:57 CST 2019

Like all employees at big pharma companies, Kelly has been indoctrinated into believing that her company, her products, and the service rendered is perfect. To believe otherwise is a quick way to find the door out. As a corollary, there can be no problems other than user error ones.

Sent from myMail for iOS