[Histonet] Free Cassettes to a School?

Lesley Bechtold Lesley.Bechtold at jax.org
Wed Jun 19 12:52:17 CDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I have some cassettes that I'd like to give away.  I have 3 boxes of Fisher Sure-Tek 2 - "Biopsy cassettes - Taped sleeves with attached lids for use with Leica Labelers".

I also have a large Ziploc bag with Surgipath Pre-Load II One piece Microbiposy Cassettes.

I'd really like to donate them to a school where they can be used and I'm willing to pay domestic (within the USA) shipping.

If you are interested, please contact me directly.

Thank you.

Lesley

Lesley Bechtold, MS, MBA
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences
The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main Street
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
207-288-6322
Lesley.bechtold at jax.org<mailto:Lesley.bechtold at jax.org>
www.jax.org<http://www.jax.org/>

The Jackson Laboratory: Leading the search for tomorrow's cures

If you have used any of JAX's  Scientific Services please remember to acknowledge the Service(s) used, in all manuscripts, publications, grant applications, press releases, and presentations.

Sample language: We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of [optional: name of person] and the [insert Service's name] Service at The Jackson Laboratory for expert assistance with the work described in this publication.