[Histonet] Vendors closed on Presidents Day

Martha Ward-Pathology mward at wakehealth.edu
Mon Feb 18 14:37:53 CST 2019

Am I the only one that finds it odd and frustrating that some vendors are closed on Presidents Day?   I just tried to call the technical service number for Dako about a problem and the message said to call back tomorrow!

Hospital labs don't close and I would have thought they would at least have someone staffing the number to cover issues that come up.   Thankfully my call isn't urgent but it could have been and then I would be stuck.

Martha Ward
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center