[Histonet] (no subject)

Rhonda McCormick rmccormick10 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 17:10:02 CDT 2019

Help!

I became HT certified in 2004 under the HS degree and lab experience qualification.  I do have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education,, with only 12 hours of science.  I am looking to relocate to Texas and therefore am job hunting.  The problem I’m running into is that without an Associates Degree or Bachelors in a Science related field, I am not being considered for job opportunities even though I have 17 years of experience (and am a good histo tech and good employee with great references).
Is anyone else running into this problem? Does the Histonet world recommend I go back to school - or just be patient, trusting a job will eventually come along?
Thanks!