[Histonet] histology lab temperature and humidity

Cassie P. Davis CDavis at che-east.org
Tue Sep 18 12:30:20 CDT 2018

At one of my jobs we were discussing the way excess humidity can cause tissue to fall off slides even when they are charged or treated and may need to be in the slide dryer longer. Isn't there a CAP requirement requiring monitoring of the humidity as well as temperature in the actual lab not just where slides are stored?

Cassandra Davis
Histology Technician
AP Laboratory
302-575-8095
Email:  CDavis at che-east.org<mailto:CDavis at che-east.org>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.