[Histonet] Giemsa vs Diff Quik

Histology Histology at nwlabs.co.uk
Sat Sep 8 12:12:20 CDT 2018

Hi,

Have you tried leishman staining? I have an automated protocol for he thermo gemini if you want one? Failing that I do have the manual step protocol and all you need is a jar of leishman powder, methanol and pH6.8 phosphate buffet tablets

Stuart Beaver BSc(Hons)
Head of Veterinary Histology/Cytology
+447568543761