[Histonet] Temperature for Storing Slides and Blocks

Dessasau III, Evan eddessa at emory.edu
Wed Sep 5 13:41:24 CDT 2018

When we had our structure built we had cooling/heating units(2) put in a structure that is about 818sqft.  70F summer and 65 to 68F winter is what we aim for.  Not sure if that is ideal but it keeps the blocks cool in the summer and the slides from sticking in the winter.
Thank you,
E-van
Histology Lab, Yerkes
Rm. 2122