[Histonet] R and D Manager position

Linda Margraf Linda.Margraf at cookchildrens.org
Tue Sep 4 11:00:15 CDT 2018

Here is a message I am posting for a non-list member. Please respond to them not me, thanks!
Folio Biosciences and Conversant Bio have merged to create the life science industry's premier provider of research services and biospecimen solutions. We're looking for a standout Manager, Research and Development Laboratory, who will oversee all operations in our Histology Lab.  Additionally, the Manager will support our immunohistochemistry (IHC) clinical trials.  Are you someone with the unique combination of strong supervisory and histology skills who's looking for a future with a growing biotech company? To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in immunohistochemistry (IHC) and/or histology, have strong organizational and supervisory skills, keen attention to detail, excellent laboratory skills and be an excellent communicator and team player. ASCP Histology Technician Certification is preferred. Previous work experience in a College of American Pathologists or CLIA environment is also preferred. You must be able to work in a team that values communication, embraces challenge, innovation and continuous improvement, works hard and loves to have fun, is fast-paced and displays a can-do attitude.  If this is you and you can prove it, you could be a great fit for our team.  We offer excellent pay and benefits, an unbeatable work environment, and the chance to make a difference in the lives of patients. We hire based on talent and fit.  Apply only if you meet our performance and ability guidelines.  You can find us at www.conversantbio.com/jobs<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.conversantbio.com_jobs&d=DwMFaQ&c=fHUKEfYp8ZKZp-Z4zyr9bXWWb-JCctOum5ZlzbjkVjM&r=1o7iZWfSCXEgDesmDMuV2rPUZJJnqv0nrvyFk2x0v0A&m=qAdVDhRYUbfhpxtY1v2UN6-hobA0sH61-spq9QQwUjE&s=U2OJpCt00RUIEsdRnzQw70Q7YxJ-_OFFpM3NnWZuIW0&e=>
EEO/ADA
For more information on Folio Conversant, visit www.folioconversant.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.folioconversant.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=fHUKEfYp8ZKZp-Z4zyr9bXWWb-JCctOum5ZlzbjkVjM&r=1o7iZWfSCXEgDesmDMuV2rPUZJJnqv0nrvyFk2x0v0A&m=qAdVDhRYUbfhpxtY1v2UN6-hobA0sH61-spq9QQwUjE&s=R-3RfKQgkzilPMFMOKL6ZLqeKtjLmo3X9MNysXQCZbs&e=>