[Histonet] Paperwork

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac at outlook.com
Fri Jul 27 14:06:14 CDT 2018

I am not a a big supporter of batch controls and managing that process.

Place a control section above patient sample, choosing 1 slide/case, prior to moving slides to stain. Control always gets to pathologist that is reading patient slides, assuming patient slides always get to pathologist and control is filed with the case.

Think through what are the opportunities for error and develop a change to either eliminate or reduce the opportunity.

There are multiple solutions to your problem and you will need to decide what process change gives you the results you desire. There should be multiple responses to facilitate your change.

William

William DeSalvo