[Histonet] Job - seeking hist lead or supervisor- Houston Tx

Cheryl tkngflght at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 14:20:01 CST 2018

Hi Guys-
The happiest and prosperous New Year to you all!
We're still seeking a Histology lab lead (to be developed into supervisor) or someone who has supervisory experience looking for a nice new job.
Private Pathology-only reference lab.Derm and increasing GI and Uro specimen typesGreat work environment - rapid growth with lots of new opportunities still to come!
Must be HT -  registered or better Must be able/eligible to gross (CLIA compliant w experience preferred)Manage by example (carrot vs. stick)
Open to all curious questions-- we've interviewed a bunch but still haven't found our lobster... Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Operations ManagerADG Houston Path PLLCHouston TX
ckerry at adgpath.com