[Histonet] Lab/Histology Blog link

Kusters, Ronald ronald.kusters at pfmmedical.com
Fri Dec 21 01:19:51 CST 2018

Hi,
The message is 'Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.'

News is obviously only for US...

Happy holidays.
Ronald

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards

Ronald Kusters
Global Sales Manager Feather Brand Histotechnology

pfm medical ag
Wankelstraße 60
50996 Köln, Germany
T +49 (2236) 9641 660