[Histonet] IHC Stainer

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 09:01:16 CDT 2018

Get a DAKO IHC stainer (even if it is "refurbished")René

    On Thursday, August 30, 2018 9:56 AM, Sandra Cheasty via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

 Hello all,
                We are in the market for a new IHC stainer. (Our Lab Vision 720 is no longer reliable.) We average about 20 slides a day, but sometimes get research projects that are 50+ slides.  Not interested in a closed system; it is for a veterinary histology lab, and we need the flexibility to tweak antibodies for dogs, cats, horses, and zoo animals. I'd really appreciate feedback from users who are in a similar lab setting.

Cheers!
Sandy

Sandra J. Cheasty, HT (ASCP)
Histology & Necropsy Supervisor
UW-Madison, School of Veterinary Medicine