[Histonet] RCC control blocks

Charles Riley criley at dpspa.com
Thu Apr 5 05:55:12 CDT 2018

Does anyone have any RCC control tissue they are willing and able to share.
I only have one tissue sample and it is showing a lot of non specific
staining. I think it wasn't properly fixed and the pathologists don't like
the results.

We do not run the test very often so management doesn't want me to waste
money on buying control slides. One small piece of tissue could last us a
long time and hopefully we get something in the interim.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

--

Charles Riley BS  HT, HTL(ASCP)CM

Histopathology Coordinator/ Mohs