[Histonet] Backup Power Supply

Gareth Davis garethdavisyuma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:56:03 CDT 2017

Hello All,
​We need back-up power supply via CAP regulations.  Besides a generator or
a dedicated supply through a hospital back-up generator, what are labs
using.  We are a small lab located in a clinic.  There is no back-up power
supply in the clinic.  Wondered if there was anything out there that could
be used, like a battery back-up.  My only concern is our processor, which
is run overnight.  But, we need something.
Thanks,
--
*Ms. Gareth B. Davis*, B.S., HT, QIHC (ASCP)cm
Yuma Gastroenterology