[Histonet] Elastic Stain

Caroline Miller mills at 3scan.com
Wed Nov 8 15:48:13 CST 2017

In the UK clinical lab I started in we used Miller's elastin, which I think
was a resourcinol formulation (digging from 20 years ago in my brain). I
tried to find that in the US but never did. I loved that stain, worked well
every time! We would counterstain with a van-Giesen, looked stunning! the
elastin came out very dark blue / black.

mills

--
Caroline Miller (mills)
Director of Histology