[Histonet] Auto Stainer vs Auto Coverslipper

Mequita Praet mdpraet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:05:25 CDT 2017

Hands down the Automatic Stainer preferred over the coverslipper. You can
do H & E  & you can do the AB/PAS as well on it. No standing there hand
dipping. You can be doing something else and come back and take them off to
sit and hand coverslipp. Email me personally if you want to know which
Automatic Stainer I have many years of experience with. It is a work horse.
With yearly maintenance hardly ever breaks down.
Mequita Praet, HTL(ASCP)SLS
Mdpraet at gmail.com