[Histonet] Intensity of Mayer's Hematoxylin.

Vanetsyan, Mariam Mariam.Vanetsyan at cshs.org
Tue Mar 28 18:01:32 CDT 2017

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have been using Modified Mayer's Hematoxylin, preformulated as a counterstain for IHC: 5 min in HEM
                                                                                                                                                                   Followed by 10 sec rinse running DI Water
                                                                                                                                                                   20 sec in Ammonium Hydroxide (30%) diluted 5 drops in 250 mL DI Water

My question: How can I increase the intensity of BLUE color?

Thank you,
Mariam Vanetsyan
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center| 8723 Alden Dr. Los Angeles, CA 90048

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.