[Histonet] slides/cassettes printers points of view

Blanca Lopez Blanca.Lopez at UTSouthwestern.edu
Fri Jul 28 11:51:03 CDT 2017

Hello Histonettes!!!
I was wondering if somebody are using PRIMERA cassettes and slides printers and/or SLIDEMATE slide printer and PRINTMATE AS cassette printer From Thermo.
I am undecided which one to buy. I really love both. They have a lot of similarities in efficiency, price and quality BUT my manager is being hearing that primera works with cut corner slides ONLY otherwise will create a lot of problems.
Have not hear too much about slidemate yet.
If anybody can share their experiences with those printers that can help me to decide, I will appreciate. :)

UT Southwestern

Medical Center

The future of medicine, today.