[Histonet] Blood donations for money

Bob Richmond rsrichmond at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:35:11 CDT 2017

I had no idea that there was a shortage of immune globulin. When I was with
Red Cross in the 1970s, we were awash in it, though only a few batches were
usable IV, a technology that was just developing then.

If we disrupt the health care payment system, the plight of our
hemophiliacs will be really desperate. I helped take care of the generation
of those boys that we were to lose to AIDS ten years later - I still grieve
for them.