[Histonet] Fresh tissue soaked in ethanol solution prior to formalin fixation

Lucas Cahill cahill at mit.edu
Tue Jul 11 21:02:29 CDT 2017

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the insight!
The staining solution is for some experiments on labeling of unfixed tissue
for fluorescence microscopy so I need to immerse the tissue in the solution
prior to formalin. The labels I am using (rhodamine) are more soluble in
alcohol than water so I would like to use them in alcohol.

Lucas

--
*Lucas Cahill*
PhD Candidate | Medical Engineering & Medical Physics
Harvard-MIT Health Sciences & Technology
P: 617-792-0746