[Histonet] CD8 for rat - also happy to take human suggestions

Caroline Miller mills at 3scan.com
Thu Apr 20 14:13:35 CDT 2017

Hi Histonet!

I am on the search for a good CD8 antibody, I have done a literature dive
and cannot find a consistently used one. I currently have abcam ab131500 Rb
(monoclonal) and it is just not working at all.

Does anyone have any advice in this space. I am totally interested in
clinical human antibodies too as they often have cross reactivity.

Any other nuances in the staining that people have found would also be
great.

thanks folks!

mills

--