[Histonet] Texas Society for Histotechnology Annual Symposium May 5-7, 2017

Shelly Coker sccrshlly at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 17:48:39 CDT 2017

Hello Histonetters!
I wanted to share an opportunity to earn some valuable CEU's while networking and enjoying the company of your peers.  We are having our 39th Annual Texas Society for Histotechnology Symposium ad Convention.  We have a wide variety of workshops available from basic skills to advanced IHC techniques.  Join us May 5-7 at the Austin Renaissance and connect with fellow histology professionals.  Visit the following link for hotel and class information  The Texas Society of Histotechnology .

|   |
The Texas Society of Histotechnology
   |  |