[Histonet] Histology, Cytology, and Cytogenetics Authors Wanted!!

Judi Bennett judi at medialab.com
Thu Sep 29 11:27:13 CDT 2016

*MediaLab* is actively seeking authors to write online *HISTOLOGY*,
*CYTOLOGY*, and *CYTOGENETIC** courses*!  MediaLab is a leading publisher
of online continuing education (CE) courses for laboratory professionals.
Our online products are used at more than 2,000 laboratories and CLS and
Histology programs worldwide.

This is a great opportunity to:

   - Gain* resume-boosting publishing experience*
   - *Earn honorariums* for your participation
   - Fill the *critical need for quality histology CE credits*

Authors can take advantage of MediaLab's online CourseBuilder to *write
courses anytime, anywhere*. CourseBuilder is easy to use, with an intuitive
interface similar to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. Authors can quickly
create content pages, practice questions, and exam questions, and upload
relevant images.

Courses developed by MediaLab are *featured on our websites, MediaLab.com
and LabCE.com*.

To learn more about becoming a MediaLab author for histology, cytology, or
cytogenetics courses, visit our online information page at
https://www.medialabinc.net/authors.aspx. Please contact Judi Bennett at
judi at medialab.com <judi at medialabinc.net> or call 877-776-8460, ext. 721.

Looking forward to talking with you!

Judi