[Histonet] Assigning cases to pathologists in EPIC

Duddey, Aimee ADuddey at firsthealth.org
Wed Sep 21 07:01:04 CDT 2016

For anyone currently using EPIC Beaker or any other system where you assign pathologists at accession, please share how you assign cases.  We are still currently using transcriptionists who assign the case to a pathologist as they listen to them dictate.  For purposes of outstanding lists we would like to assign cases as soon in the process as possible.  Please share how you doings this.
Thank you in advance,

Aimee M. Duddey, MLT(ASCP)
Assistant Director of Laboratory - Pathology
FH Moore Regional Hospital
910-715-5286 office
910715-1944 fax