[Histonet] HPV IHC testing

Obregon, Cecilia CObregon at mhs.net
Thu May 26 08:14:22 CDT 2016

We have been running the Enzo probes (In-Situ) on the Ventana Ultra since their product was taken out of the market 2-3 years ago. We use both the high and low cocktail. It's working fine for us. Email me separately if you are interested in our protocol.
Thank you,
Cecilia M. Obregon
Memorial Regional Hospital
Hollywood, FL