[Histonet] Wrist Pain

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:21:36 CDT 2016

I worked at a lab in Oregon that only let a tech embed for an hour at a
time, before having someone else take over.  They were very concerned about
carpal tunnel prevention, obviously.  They just did it informally, no
schedule or anything.  After an hour, you would stand up and say, "Who
wants to embed?", and one of the cutters, who was at a stopping point,
would take over.

The ergonomic forceps from Statlab are awesome.

              Sincerely,

                     Jay A. Lundgren, M.S., HTL (ASCP)