[Histonet] Position in Eastern PA

Cheryl tkngflght at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 23:52:56 CDT 2016

  Hi Guys-
Looking for a registered tech who is eligible to gross.  Solo tech lab--perfect full time job for an independent soul.  Physician group for a derm practice. Potential to cross train for Mohs (depending on the candidate).   North of Philadelphia yet within reach of Allentown, and parts of Delaware and New Jersey.
Interested-- give me a holler -- happy to share more info.
Thank you!!
 Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
admin at fullstaff.org 800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
281.883.7704 Cell and Text
https://www.facebook.com/TheHistologyCompany/
I work a day job as a histotech-- please leave a message and I WILL return your call!