[Histonet] Collodian bag for cell blocks

Julio Benavides j.benavides at eae.csic.es
Wed Feb 24 03:55:33 CST 2016

Hi,

I have a question regarding the use of UCSF Collodion Bag Cell blocks.
once you do the bag, you pour in the cells in, let´s say 10ml of
formalin. Then, how do you proceed? Do you spin down the cells with
the bag inside a plastic tube? do you take then put the formalin and
cut the top of the bag into a cassette? do you close the bag with a
thread with the cells and formalin?....

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks a lot

julio