[Histonet] Lab Coats and OCT

Walters, Katherine S katherine-walters at uiowa.edu
Thu Feb 18 10:39:57 CST 2016

We get our freezing medium from TBS.  it is called TFM (tissue freezing medium).  Lately it has become much less viscous, one of the reasons I liked it was that the viscosity allowed me to orient my tissue a little easier.  The packaging also changed claiming "same TBS Product, Great New Packaging".  Has anyone else noticed the change, or did I just get a bad lot?

Thanks for any information,
Kathy

Katherine S Walters
Histology Director