[Histonet] In need of part-time/PRN grossing or histology work in Houston, TX area

Ryan Michael Hickey rmhickey88 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:29:37 CDT 2016

Hello Histonet,

I am a current graduate of NAACLS-accredited ASCP certification programs in
histology and pathologists' assistant. I maintain HTL licensure (current, 3
years), current qualification in immunohistochemistry, and am eligible to
sit for the PA board exam (planned for October, 2016). Serving
as a pathologists' assistant at The University of Texas Health Science
Center at Houston, grossing a variety of routine and complex specimens and
instructing pathology residents on proper grossing technique.I have a
little more than four years' experience in the anatomic pathology and
research settings and am looking for some additional work (part-time, PRN)
where I can use my skills and experience to contribute positively to the
efficiency of a Houston-based, quality anatomic pathology service.

I appreciate your consideration and the opportunity to reach out.

Kind Regards,
Ryan Hickey, MS, HTL(ASCP)QIHC