[Histonet] HT/HTL Positions in Little Rock

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum at uams.edu
Tue Sep 8 13:09:51 CDT 2015

Good Afternoon,

We have two openings in our Histology Laboratory at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.  We have competitive pay and a sign on bonus for the right candidates.  The positions are for bench Histologist with experience however; we would consider someone who has their registry and may be new to the field.   The work is general Histology with special stains and no IHC.

Little Rock is located in Central Arkansas and is a beautiful place for all outdoor sports or hobbies as well as a well-rounded small city.  The cost of living is very affordable.

Please to the UAMS website at uams.edu and look for the employment or jobs area.  The positions are under Technical.  If you have questions please e-mail me at this address: pamarcum at uams.edu<mailto:pamarcum at uams.edu>

Thank You!!

Pamela Marcum
Histology Supervisor
UAMS AP Histology Dept.