[Histonet] axolotl lymphatics and Okada article

Jason Palmer jpalmer at svi.edu.au
Tue Sep 1 21:55:14 CDT 2015

Hi all,

A few weeks back I posted a question about identification of lymphatics in the axolotl (see below). John Kiernan suggested that enzyme histochem on paraffin sections might be possible, as per an article by Okada et al in 1994. I have been trying to hunt down this article but so far to no avail. Does anyone have a copy they may be able to scan and send me? It is in a procedings supplement, Lymphology journal:

Okada, E. (1994). An improved enzyme-histochemical method for identification of lymphatic capillaries on paraffin sections. Lymphology 27 , Suppl:732-735.

Book title is:

Progress in Lymphology XIV—Proceedings of the XIVth Congress in Washington
DC, 1993, MH Witte, CL Witte (Eds.): Lymphology 27(Suppl): 1-893, 1994.

Many thanks ,

Jason

--

Jason Palmer