[Histonet] qIHC Prep

Coffey, Anna (NIH/NCI) [C] anna.coffey at nih.gov
Tue May 5 10:36:32 CDT 2015

Histonet,

I am preparing for my IHC qualification exam this summer and I am very interested to hear about what prep materials you used to prepare for the exam. I have the Carson book, the DAKO guide book, and the workbook put out by the Michigan Society of HTs. I'm wondering if any of you have other suggestions on materials that were helpful to you and if you know of any practice exams out there. I'm finding that, although the workbook is helpful, I'm not actually sure if my answers are 100% correct. I appreciate any help you can give me!

Thanks,
Anna

Anna Coffey, MS, HTL(ASCP)CM
Histotechnologist
Center for Advanced Preclinical Research
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
Bld 539, 224
Frederick, Maryland 21702
anna.coffey at nih.gov