[Histonet] Cutting of Paraffin blocks

Wheelock, Timothy R. twheelock <@t> mclean.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:48:53 CDT 2015

Hi Adesupo:

In 1995, I had two 18 year old summer students from Strasborg, France.
They were here in our neuropathology lab for 2 months.
I had them cutting within a week or so after their arrival.
By the end of the 2 months, they were processing, embedding, trimming, sectioning, and staining beautiful sections.
All they needed was a careful safety orientation, a demonstration, and then practice.
Hope this helps,

Tim

Tim Wheelock
Harvard Brain Bank