[Histonet] IHC turnaround time

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:04:25 CDT 2015

     Let me get this straight, Dawn.  You are running "In by 12, out by 5."
on IHCs and your pathologist is* complaining*?  A 5 hour TAT is awesome!
Most places I've worked (and I've seen a lot in 16 years as a traveling
tech) have at least a 24 hour TAT for IHC.

     I've got to get a shirt to the cleaners before 9 to get it back by 5!
Which is more complex, washing a shirt, or doing IHC on human tissue?!

                                              Sincerely,

                                                   Jay A. Lundgren, M.S.,
HTL (ASCP)