[Histonet] Fairbanks, Alaska job opening

Travel Histotech HTL travelhistotech at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:16:28 CDT 2015

Hello everyone and especially adventurous job seekers,

I’m a travel histotech currently contracting at Fairbanks
Memorial Hospital in sunny Fairbanks, Alaska where they have a full time
opening for either a licensed or unlicensed histotech. It has not been
advertised yet, so if you (or anyone you know) are fun and energetic and especially
adventurous and would like to experience something different, contact
the Laboratory Department Manager: Roger Herron at Roger.Herron at bannerhealth.com

Or, feel free to contact me to find out more about the job
first hand at travelhistotech at hotmail.com.
Fairbanks is definitely an unforgettable adventure. Check it out: http://www.explorefairbanks.com/

Cheers!

Jonathan Ward Edmondson, HTL