[Histonet] PLA2R on paraffin sections- IHC versus indirect immunofluorescence

Linda Margraf Linda.Margraf at cookchildrens.org
Tue Jul 21 15:05:57 CDT 2015

Here is a message I am posting for Martha.......

My renal pathologists want to add this antibody and I want to see what methodologies everyone is using.   The article I was reading mentioned both as an option.    I would prefer to do IHC and run it on our Bond 3, as opposed to the very manual indirect IF method.   Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
Manager

Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Medical Center Boulevard  \  Winston-Salem, NC
mward at wakehealth.edu<mailto:mward at wakehealth.edu>