[Histonet] RE: New Lab Setup

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:06:09 CST 2015

Just finished a lab set up and intial CAP inspection. I had VIPs and at least 5 processing programs. I did 20 samples each, documented the tissue type, dimensions, criteria for acceptability, microscopic review/morphology preservation using H & E staining sections, signed off by medical director. I did the same for each separate program using tissue appropriate to the program. Typed up a summary document, retained with validtion slides and blocks. No issues with CAP.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC