[Histonet] Immediate Opening for HT or HTL in Little Rock AR

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Mon Apr 27 14:55:48 CDT 2015

We are currently looking for a register HT or HTL for full time bench work at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock AR.   The position will entail processing, embedding and staining for both routine and special stains.  The applicant should have experience with computers and Microsoft as we are very automated.  The position is for early morning.  Please let me know if you are interested.

If you are in Little Rock and looking for some PRN work please contact me ASAP.  This would also be very early morning only.

Recruiters please do not contact me as we cannot use your services due to state regulations.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum