[Histonet] MediaLab is Looking for Histology Course Authors

Rooster rooster3801 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 12:13:04 CDT 2014

I would be very interested in working in any teaching capacity for histology. Please contact me further and tell me how I can get involved.

Thanx,

Christopher M. Copeland HT(ASCP)