[Histonet] abnormal liver control tissue

Alwine, Kristin kalwine <@t> wellspan.org
Wed Oct 8 12:29:30 CDT 2014

We are in need of abnormal liver tissue for our PAS with and without digestion controls.  We are looking for tissue from a patient deficient in alpha-1-antitrypsin.  If you have any tissue to spare, please let me know!

Thank you,
Kristin Alwine  MT, HTL (ASCP)
York Hospital, York PA

This e-mail has been scanned by Verizon Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on Verizon's Managed Email  Content Service, visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com.