[Histonet] double staining alkaline phosphatase

Yves Heremans Yves.Heremans <@t> vub.ac.be
Tue Nov 18 20:08:11 CST 2014

Dear Histonetters,

Is it technically possible to perform a double staining using alkaline phosphatase in both stainings ?
I was thinking to perform a seqeuntial staining and develop the staining for the first protein and detect with a blue AP substrate and then perform staining for the second protein and detect with a red AP substrate.
However, after the first staining, I would need to be able to completely block AP-activity or circumvent cross-reaction in some way.

Yves