[Histonet] Rubber "mats" for pinning specimens

Dennis Hahn Dennis.Hahn <@t> cookchildrens.org
Tue Nov 18 10:18:18 CST 2014

Can anyone tell me if there is a company that sells the rubber mats for pinning open larger specimens, such as colons? We are currently using cooled paraffin as our pinning surface. I have found one company that sells small pans with the rubber already inside of it, but I'm looking for something we can cut to fit our current containers, no small specimen pans needed. The pathologists have also stated that they do NOT want cork.

Thanks again,
Dennis

Dennis Hahn, HT (ASCP)
Histology Lab Supervisor