[Histonet] FSH Newsletter

John Shelley jshelley <@t> sanfordburnham.org
Mon Nov 3 09:22:01 CST 2014

Good Morning,

I wanted to share with everyone the Florida Society of Histotechnology's Fall newsletter. We have a great article on immunohistochemistry that will allow you to get 1 CEU credit if you submit your answers to our Continuing Education Chairperson. If you are a FSH member it is free and for non-members it will be a $10.00 charge. If you have the desire to submit an article please send your request to our Newsletter Editor and Chairperson. The names and emails to get in touch with the chairpersons are on page 2 of the newsletter. I have attached the link to get to the newsletter quicker, I hope you enjoy!!!

http://www.fshgroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/FSH-Newsletter-October-2014.pdf

Kind Regards!

John J Shelley
2014-2016 FSH President